View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My wife cheered when I read your post to her. She has been saying this for awhile. So starting last night we are going to start a "glutten free" diet. I don't particularly like bread type items anyway.

I have been a "meat and potatoes" type person all of my life.

My worst sin in eating may be M&Ms with peanuts. They have been making me feel worse. So I tried some plain old Hershey's milk chocolate yesterday. About 1/4 cup full. No reaction of any kind. I will try another small amount today to see if it upsets my system and if it doesn't, I thought I would try 1/4 cup of the M&Ms. Maybe I have developed a problem with peanuts? Who knows, but I am willing to try to work on it.

This "feeling sick" is leaving me feeling weak. Listless. BTW, I am on the probiotics and have been for around ten days, so they should be working soon. My problem is dairy products. I loved dairy products all my life, but about five years ago my allergist noted after drinking milk I had ...... hard to describe it. Like a thick mucus forming in my throat and of course, that made it harder to breathe, especially at night. So I quit most dairy products.

I miss the milk a lot. I take the supplements you recommended and have done so for at least a couple of years. Thanks again for your patience and support.