Old 02-27-2011, 09:32 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookie12303 View Post
i do keep my sugar levels under tight control. occassionally i do run in mid 200's but only when i'm sick. i usually take z-pack or levaquin when i'm sick because other types don't work. october of 2009 i ended up on three diff. abx. because the first two didn't work. i was really ill and i still don't really know what kind of respiratory illness it was. took two and a half months to recover. do you think that could have triggered this?
Levaquin is a notorious causer of neuropathy. Some say it cannot be reversed, but some information is out there at Dr. J. Cohen's MD website.

more here:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/post661103-2.html

I'd stick with the Zithromax. However, you may need an alternate dosage for chronic or frequent events. 500mg daily for 3 days instead of the other regimen. Don't accept Levaquin unless all else fails.

Do you know your Vit D level? Optimising it can prevent infections. It has succeeded for my husband and I.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote