View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy.girl View Post
I have a warped view of what I think MS patients can and can not do. I would love to hear what a typical day is like for you all??

I have been dx since Jan 2010, I have not worked since 2007. I spend much of my day sitting on the couch. I do the laundry, and cook most of the meals. I do go out to the store, but I do not go 'shopping'. I really only can handle one hour out at a time.

Thanks
You just described most of my days!

I don't work anymore (not since 2007). Used to work 60-70 hour weeks.

Since I no longer have a car (got rid of it for financial and health reasons) I usually stay home unless someone picks me up. But that takes a lot of planning on my part. My usual "outing" is a trip to the grocery store but, like you, I can only handle about an hour. There are usually several days in a row that I don't go anywhere.

I still cook and clean, do laundry, etc. But it's all done in little intervals......when I have the energy. Most of my time is spent either reading, watching TV or on the 'puter.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (02-27-2011), daisy.girl (02-27-2011), dmplaura (02-27-2011), Jodylee (03-02-2011), SallyC (02-27-2011)