View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 01:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hello folksgot a letter yesterady from the people who are going to give me "cortazone"shots in my neck(spine).it ask a lot of question on how im feeling and where the pain is .even at times(how serve).bad,worse ,serve and all the time i answered.i go in for my first shot in march.this all started with my shoulder.i kept telling my doctor for the last 2yrs that the pain in my arm,hand and fingers is still constant.and it was moving to the other arm.well after going to the neurosurgeon and getting my "EMG".my shoulder doctor now treats me a lot different.now they dont think im faking or trying to bilk money from anyone or trying to get out of work.they even wrote "WC"and added as and additional injury.and over site they said.i also go the "VA"to finally get med for the pain and for my depression.the questionare that i got also asked me that to.the "VA"admin office is now working with my "SSDI"lawyer.with all this new info i pray it will help my case now.i dont get my hopes up to high though cause in the past it always get shot down as "RLJ1959"aka"rickey"once put it"if its not one thing its "Fifteen".all one can do is keep there faith and pray for the outcome.just wanted to let everyone here know of my "Updated"situation.thanks for listening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VRtkd7creM
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote