View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 07:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
What my day is with MS has varied through the years.

I was diagnosed when I was 24 years old, married 4 years at the time. I worked, played, socialized. We have moved several times through the years, yes, I am still married to the same man...2 months from 30 years.

We had 2 children who are now 19 & 21. I was a taxi driver for them and their friends, a soccer mom, I took them to Karate, Birthday Parties, swimming, indoor fun zones. I participated in school parties and always attended parent/teacher conferences.

I have a house to run and when we decide, like now, it's time to update I am the one who shops around and/or gets estimates. I still shop...I love shopping . I get together with friends when schedules match. My husband and I go on vactions, we go camping and go out on dates. I load the RV and my husband unloads and cleans it.

We have always had animals (dogs and 1 cat). I am the one who feeds, takes them to the vet and when the time comes take them and stay as they are put down. I am the one who handles the bills and banking.

I try to exercise at leat 5 days a week.

I also have days nothing gets done.
I guess....I have the same question for you. How did you know something was wrong? It sounds like you have a very full and normal life. Do all your friends know you have MS? Do they ever question your diagnosis?? So, you have not progressed much in 25 yrs? Are you on a DMD?
daisy.girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-28-2011), SallyC (02-27-2011)