View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

roadrunner,

I forget whether you have tried applying for SSI. It is an automatic application with any SSDI application. It is supposed to be a stop-gap measure for people in dire straits.

If my wife hadn't finally found a job last Sept, we would be in serious trouble. Now, I need to catch up with some financial/tax issues. I definitely know what 10 hours a week can do.

This morning I was determined to get some past taxes done before a March 10th deadline. I need to transfer some Fed tax info to Idaho state forms. I do not have automated software available. After about ten minutes of staring at the blank state form, I already had a headache and needed to take a nap. I dozed for 3 hours.

I had a similar day earlier in the week. I overdid it the night before and was worthless until late the next day.

I know it does not help your situation but you are definitely not alone. It may seem like everything is crashing in but tomorrow will be another day. As one of the participants in my mTBI support group says, Turn the page. We can't do much about the current struggle but try to get some rest and turn the page to tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be another day. The sun will come up. You will get some rest and try it again. Eventually, you will have a better day, then two, maybe more.

Here's to hoping you have some good rest.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote