View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default 2011 Neuro Film Festival Favorite Video Voting On Now!

Thank you to so many of you who took the time to view my 5-minute video about the miracle that DBS surgery has been for me! This is my first time ever entering this contest and I wasn't familiar with how the voting worked. It seems although I've had over 1,500 views of the video, it's not the number of viewers that count - it's the number of people that vote for your video that counts. And the voting didn't start when the viewing did!

I have absolutely zero chance of winning the People's Choice prize for favorite video as a couple of the videos entered already have over 7,000 votes! But I still think my video has a great story, compliments of my friend who directed it, - an uplifting, positive story about what DBS has done for me and why we should support brain research!

Whether you already have seen my video or even if you haven't, please take 5 minutes to view the video by going to: www.DBSdonna.com and follow the links you'll find there. Also, please be sure to forward it on to anyone you know who might be encouraged by my story.

As I said, I will not win the People's Choice Prize, but by voting for my video, the increasing numbers may catch the judges' attention for other prizes available. The most important reason for sharing this video though is that it just might provide the "push" or the support that someone needs to take the first steps to help themselves feel better. Thank you!
DJM1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote