View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 07:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Embarrassing Question

Hello,
I have somewhat of an odd question to ask. I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help me with this or not. I do not feel comfortable going to a gynecologist, especially if I don't actually have to. I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this and/or what it could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In the past, lets say 3 months I've noticed some odd changes. First it started with pelvic pain. I would have random shooting pain through my insides that were pretty severe and then they would just go away, off and on... this still happens occasionally. Then I also started noticing a change in my menstrual cycle, which pretty much never changes at all. Now in the past couple of months I've noticed vaginal burning right before my menstrual cycle and then it goes away. It only burns right before it. I also have pain in the left side of my abdomen.

Any ideas? (and no there is no chance that I'm pregnant or have an STD. just to clear any questions about that)

The only thing I can think is causing it, is sometimes I would take a tampon out when it was dry and it felt like I was ripping out my insides. If that is the case, I'm not sure what to do to get right of the pains... ?

Thank you so much to whoever reads this and especially to those who have any idea!
AmericanAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote