View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Me too Danielle,

Me too Danielle, I feel the same way- hitting year 8. Pain is worse than ever.
Lots of fear anxiety talking to myself all day because of sleep deprivation.
I too sleep only 2-3 hours. It is dreadful.
I am at a loss as far as advice., Just wanted you to know that you are not alone.
It does look like you have received good suggestions. I believe I will try them as well.
.I am so sorry for your pain.
Sincerely cz

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I live in fear,worry,anxiety. I am seeing a psychiatrist,did biofeedback,group therapy,and am going back to individual therapy. I also sleep a max of a few hours at night and that is not a joke even on enough sleep meds for a horse.I can go a few days without any. I know people say that is not possible but I will be up talking to a friend,can tell you a movie I watched,on the computer,etc. I live in fear about my health and worry about everything from environment,air,knocking myself,I could go on. I think because not just with the rsd pain but other health problems that may be connected of course so much has happened. It starts off as a small health problem that seems like nothing to turn into a long lasting painful experience. How does one get past the fears and worry when so much happens? I guess just looking for others experience. Thanks for listening.
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote