View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy.girl View Post
I have a warped view of what I think MS patients can and can not do. I would love to hear what a typical day is like for you all??

I have been dx since Jan 2010, I have not worked since 2007. I spend much of my day sitting on the couch. I do the laundry, and cook most of the meals. I do go out to the store, but I do not go 'shopping'. I really only can handle one hour out at a time.

Thanks
*tkrik looking around for the hidden cameras Daisy placed in her house*

You pretty much described my days as of late, with the exception that I can't sit for very long due to the hug acting up. Once this exacerbation settles down I will be back to my normal routine.

Of course, we all have our good days and bad days and the things that I do on each will vary. I take care of the house and do the household chores, some of the grocery shopping, read, do artwork, visit with friends and family, go to the library once a week, and things like that. That is my normal routine and the one I striving to get back to.

BTW - I know people who have MS who are just fine and others who are in wheelchairs. I think a bigger portion of us fall somewhere in between.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (03-03-2011), daisy.girl (03-02-2011), Dejibo (03-02-2011), dmplaura (03-01-2011), SallyC (03-01-2011)