View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Yeah, I hear you. When I began the Accord Protocol she could have gone with me. Years later (present time), she saw the change in me, in my appearance, etc, and that I do all that I can do to control my blood sugar (believe me I don't bring this up when we speak, but sometimes it's the topic of conversation (diabetes, I mean), so I once said to her "I wish you had gone to the Accord study with me). Her response:

"You don't know that it would have helped me"

????????????

I do not get such a way of thinking, but it is what it is.

And the odd thing is that she is a cancer survivor (over 10 years now). She had a cancerous polyp removed LONG ago. One would think that THAT would have given her a light bulb moment.

It sure would have given me a light bulb moment.

But thanks for giving me your wisdom. Too bad the fenugreek did nothing for her. I believe (in her case), that had it dropped her sugar down the next morning, she probably would have seen it as a reason to indulge at night (knowing that if she drank some fenugreek tea, and it drops the sugar, that this would give her license to over-eat.

Food addicts do this.

Oh well, nothing more to be done. I AM however having a ball teaching sprouting to people who wish to learn healthier alternatives.

How are you doing with the sprouting?

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote