View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Yes! Patti! DEMAND answers!
I hope your husband will be with you at your appt? When I have mine with me, I seem to be treated with a bit more 'respect'.....not sure why..maybe his 'silver/grey' hair has some sort of intimidating factors!

I admire your strength and determination!

Anxious to hear how it goes...... give a holler at the SCS forum as well! could sure use a 'boost' over there......many of us are having 'issues' arising with our SCS's.......seems the 'honeymoon period' is over for some of us........

Caring
Rae

Thank you all and thank you for this site!!!! My husband goes with me everywhere, as I can no longer drive. I can barely sit in the car! It's not an uncomfortable vehicle either - it's a Caravan with heated seats.

I feel so clear in my head with the stim off. Could the stim be too much right now and my nerves all need to settle? Makes sense to me, so I will get my answers today!

I really love and appreciate this site! I plan on spreading the word to as many patients that I see in the waiting rooms about this forum! Here we get answers, support and compassion! The doctors "treat us" and then forgot about us until our next appointment - NO MORE!
Patti_Christmas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote