View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I haven't started the sprouts yet.... I think the spring/summer will be the time.

I am eating so little right now... The death of my 2 long time friends...kitties, the new kittie, and all the hoohaa I have now to deal with my blood sugar and the Glumetza, etc... another new thing? Right now I am doing seeds...but not the edible type.
My kitchen is full of seedstarting stuff and I can't move around in there at all (very small old kitchen). I have 4 flats now under lights for my outside garden.

Once I get those things outside, then I'll think about the sprouts.
I eat more greens/salads when the weather is warm anyway.

I found some NOW packaged seeds at a healthfood store about 45 minutes away. They were less $$ than the online places.
I do have them, I just have to get motivated. The metformin kills my appetite...maybe I will get over that effect? But no sickness yet from it. Next week I start 2 a day.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote