View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 10:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Trig I hate shots too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie D View Post
I got a call from the drug company to set up my next shipment of Copaxone...which is due the first week of March.
I told her I've been sick so have a bit of extras in the fridge. When she asked how much, I said, "Two boxes..."
Really I have 3 She delayed the delivery, but said I need to keep taking the shots.

I am tired of it. Really tired of it. The shots hurt, and I just don't want to do it anymore. It reminds me that I am sick. I don't see a real decline in my MS symptoms, so why do I have to keep sticking myself?
I take rebif 3x a week and I hate it. At first it seemed so easy with the injector. I chose rebif because it was 3x a week and not daily or every other day. Which ever one is once a week, I just couldn't do. The muscle thing and size of needle scared me. I couldn't give manual shots so I have autoinjector and that darn sound scares me.

I used to sit for 45 minutes or longer sometimes trying to pray my way into shooting myself up. Sometimes I have someone give me the shot and other times I just can't do it. I haven't been on shots for even a year yet and I am sick of it.

That's all they ever say is you need to keep taking shots. I don't see anything getting better. My pharmacy is a joke and can't seem to get my co-pay straight. I hope they hurry up and put more orals that aren't that scary or expensive on the market.

Last edited by mochagirl13; 03-02-2011 at 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling
mochagirl13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-02-2011), dmplaura (03-03-2011), Lady (03-06-2011), SallyC (03-02-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (03-06-2011)