View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 01:51 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Default Patti :)

Patti your post is just amazing. Its unbelieveable what you have been though, two surgeries, but still you are not much better.

Have to say I do wonder about your trial too. I had my trial for just 3 days unlike some here who would have had theirs for possibly a week or more. I did find I had relief in those 3 days and that was when it was decided that we go ahead with the permanent implant. But reading your post you say that you had ONEday out of SEVEN!!! now that doesnt sound like a success does it????........you yourself question if it was 'a good trial'.....I wonder if your rant is a bit too close to the truth. Was it a good idea to get the initial implant , but not only that to go and have a SECOND one done too.....its just shocking to think that you are suffering so badly, plus not have the same Dr at each visit....Im sorry for your pain I really am.

I cant imagine what it must be like to have gone through all this and then nothing working properly.....why would the leads migrate unless they arent anchored down properly especially when you say you are so careful.

But its the same old story isnt it.....my battery stopped charging and Im basically being told its MY fault, even though xrays show everything is in its place.....I only had my battery in SIX MONTHS too......its been traumatic and stressful so I can only imagine how you must be feeling too.....

RaeI hope your lift yourself up and get back into your happy mood. I bet that long trip has worn you out too.......

Didnt you have an appointment with your Dr this week/last week?????

When you say you are heading towards disability, what do you mean? do you mean you will have to give up work? just wondering!

I had to take early retirement in July 09 due to my back problem and was 'pensioned' off by the bank I worked for and I also have an Invalidity pension from the Government. Just wondering if thats similiar....

Do hope that you get yourself sorted out soon PLEASE!!!!!!! and bring back our caring sharing loving Rae ya hear
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (03-02-2011), Rrae (03-02-2011)