View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 07:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
I wonder if you have a fractured tailbone?
Was that included when the surgeon was looking into the other back problems?

I don't think intercourse itself would have injured the tailbone, unless there is a fracture or arthritis...
but I'm just guessing ...

One of my boys bruised my tailbone or fractured it during birth, it mainly only hurt when getting up or sitting down - the pads & pressure on & off it mostly - took about 2 weeks to recover.

Is your hurting constantly? or on/off?

surgeons do prefer to do the surgery and send you back to primary care , but I would think a really good one would at least rx some therapy as follow up...

Hi,

It's only been since Tuesday night that my tailbone is hurting. It hurt all day yesterday and I stayed in bed. I have to say it is better today but mostly hurts sitting down as you said. No I am sure it was not fractured. It hurt because of the herniated disc (L5) so that is why I went to hospital. I am trying to remain undescriptive but I think it may have been too much friction. I just worried that I did something to my L5 disc, and that is why the tailbone was hurting again. My tailbone has never hurt before the disc herniation. I just was trying to figure out if it was hurting due to pressure or could I have reherniated, and that is what I was trying to ask the surgeon and he was very mean to me I felt, and told me it has nothing to do with my spine. I just don't get it.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote