View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 10:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

sry lazy typing here

US only works on me if its turned up REALLY REALLY high not sure why that is tho? so ive been to two places one did it the right way aka high, the other i said turn it up high and didnt feel a darn thing

pt worked on my neck some but that's only bc i had to nag him for it.. massage got rid of one huge trgr pt. i do not understand he can do dry needling and only said he "might" do it on me? i'm not even sure if they have stim machines, i will call and ask. ive only been 2x and the entire time he was strengthening my rotator cuffs. my shoulders are both winged, major major atrophy on one side and my long thoracic nerve is..? something is wrong with it, and my serratus anterior muscles are NOT there. lol.

ive complained MULTIPLE x that i cannot ever feel my fingers, they are always numb and tired. not one second of normalcy. apparently this place im going to has a rehab clinic too, maybe theyre the ones with the "fancy" machines.

the only thing i can think is that hes looking at me with so much atrophy and just thinking strength train asap.

thats a good idea to try tens out at an office first.
mspennyloafer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote