View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 01:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conductor71 View Post
Thanks again to Lindy for letting me bypass slogging through the archives!

I have been intending to try this for some time now and will simply report back my experience.

Note: I made half the "recipe" so it was 5 pills to .50 or 50 ml or water

Results:

Less than one minute for drug to take effect

Much less dyskinesia and other ill effects of too much l-dopa (calmer demeanor, no rapid speech, etc.)

Much less harsh wearing off sensation (back to baseline of two years ago with tingling sensation)

Down Side:

Much more frequent intake of med like once an hour. Note: if I can psych myself into the idea it is merely a bottle of water that lasts all day...

Note: Toward the beginning, I felt like dosage not enough for me, and that is most likely the case, so I supplemented twice with 1/2 regular tab of Sinemet. This is still better than I normally feel with this drug.

Conclusion: I have concern about taking to work as I work with or around children. The bright yellow color looks like Mountain Dew. I may try on a teacher work day or most likely will try at home on weekend as a nice alternative to the grind of pill-popping. Just to feel that I have an option at this point is nice.

Laura
My friend is trying sinemet in water today...will let you know how the experiment turns out.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote