View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Damn ~ WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE!!! Don't they know that you're still alive and lucid??? This makes me so darn mad!! i've seen this happen before, and I want to scream! People can be so insensitive -- maybe they mean well, but for God's sakes -- THINK first!!

And if they DO ask you a question, do they YELL it at you like you're deaf or something?? That happens alot too! I just don't understand. If they could put themselves in your shoes for just a minute - would THEY want to be treated like that? Sheeesh.

I'm sorry you're going thru this. It's bad enough that you have this horrible condition in the first place, let alone be treated like that. if i was your wife, I'd kick whoever did it in the pants!! Good grief!

As far as relations go, your wife is probably afraid she'll cause the aneurysm to burst! I know that's not logical thinking ~ but when you don't know about these things - I'm sure that's what she's thinking.

Have you ever expressed these feelings to your wife/family?? If not, you need to sit your family down and let them know how you feel. They aren't mind readers ~ they don't know what you're feeling or thinking. Yes, they should SEE some of the things that are happening, but sometimes people overlook the obvious. Have a family meeting and express your feelings & fears. You've got to clear the air. You DESERVE better treatment - and they need to know! God bless you my friend. My thoughts & prayers are with you. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes