View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 12:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Coop,

Good to hear from you! Sounds like marriage is agreeing with you, it's good you found someone to share your life with that sees beyond the TOS and likes what she sees. I can see many upsides to having a partner who also knows what it is to have good and bad days, but I can see challenges as well.
What happens if your bad days fall on the same day several days in a row? Do you two have any support nearby, people who can help with food, cleaning, driving, etc, when neither of you feel up to it?

My husband has a bone spur on his rotator cuff that was really bothering, it looked like he was going to HAVE to have surgery, but a couple of steroid shots and resting it as much as possible have helped a lot, so for now he's avoided that. We were both really worried since the recovery and rehab can be long, and he's self-employed. He sells and services sewing machines, and a large part of his business is repairs, which he couldn't do without full use of his right arm.

Any signs of spring your way? We were hit with an ice storm Sat night - enough with winter already!!

beth
beth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote