View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Bizi,

I'm sorry to hear you talk about being a mess. I hope that the pdoc helps.

Have a little talk with your husband. He will be ok once you explain again to him what you need.
Do you have any teenagers in the neighborhood who would come over for a few hours and help with a few things -- like putting things in the dishwasher or whatever you need done? If not teenagers, pay an adult to come over two hours a day for the next week or so.
It is important that you feel supported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
edited to say that I got my chores done but did not rest. it takes me forever to do things...
Stop doing chores. It is important for you to aggressively slow down.

Quote:
. We have a guest coming in from out of town and he is staying with us....not good timing. mardi gras is late this year so it will be warm, might rain though.
This is really sukky. Call the guest to let him know that you will be resting the whole time he is here. Inform him that he will be helping out around the house because you are on very limited activity rules right now. Keep the sling on -- it will serve as a reminder to you and everyone else that you are healing right now.

Feel better.

I'm so exhausted and overwhelmed -- if something in here does not sound right, I apologize.

M.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-04-2011), mymorgy (03-04-2011), OhKay (03-05-2011), waves (03-05-2011)