Old 03-04-2011, 01:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart where science meets spirituality

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
....and an interesting read for those who dare not, which is the majority-
http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/

"Ellie Van Winkle suggests emotional repression of the full expression of the fight/flight response and the consequent lack of resolution back to a neutral set point, results in the atrophy and toxicosis in catecholamine-noradrenergic neurons. A toxin is anything that cannot be utilized by the cell, and when elimination is impaired, toxins accumulate to intolerable levels and trigger a detoxification process. This cycle of toxification and detoxification shows up in the form of a mild to extreme disturbance in the emotions and personality.....

....Our brain falls into patterns of cyclic neurotoxicity as a result of emotional repression of the fight/flight mechanism during early trauma, social stress, abandonment or deprivation of needs during in our infancy. Thus the neurotoxicity that is addressed by kundalini awakenings is the repressive mechanism built into our primary wiring (0-5 years development). This initial patterning becomes the template for ongoing emotional repression, and lack of neuron-recouperation, which interferes with the smooth running of our catecholamine "activating" neurons. (The Catecholamine metabolism proceeds from tyrosine, to DOPA, to dopamine to norepinephrine and then to epinephrine.)...

....Babies suppress fight/flight responses when their needs are so unmet that they go into a freeze response. The vegetative unmyelinated vagus controls basic metabolism and responds to stress by "immobilisation behaviours." Domesticated animals including humans are sub-natural when it comes to releasing the tension of both fight/flight and freeze. Also as children under punitive authoritarian rule, when our caretakers and teachers are not truly our "friends," we are encouraged to "lie" by inhibiting the expression of fear, anger, sadness, and so the neurotic, dissociated false self that doesn't know what it feels is built. Kundalini awakenings constitute a mechanism for the ultimate release of this primal repression, allowing our brains to evolve and mature beyond the ongoing cycles of repression/neurotoxicity/detoxification....."
THANK YOU, thank you Rick for posting this!! WOW!:

“The process of Awakening is the hardest thing in the world to do for the simple reason that we must confront ourselves. Rather than attempting to formulate "reasons" for our behavior and engagement of life, we have to come to clearly see we are not and have not been Awake.” Garwin Redman

I've heard it said that those who have developed their 6th sense of vision and can "see" auras have observed that when a person is in a state of fear their chi moves backwards which was the fundamental observation of Janice-Walton Hadlock of pders. Testimony to the intricate and varied electrical pathways of our subtle bodies. In homeopathy we know that healing occurs first in the subtle energy bodies before physical changes manifest.

I wonder about the physiological changes that can awaken the firey serpent- when my husband had a vasectomy he experienced a very mild sense of fire going up his spine. THen there are the poisons that play a role in Kundalini (such as diethyl ether given to birthing women and in my case Dethylstiburol- DES to women at risk of miscarriage). Recent studies indicate relationship to MS with menopause!

We come from the "children are to be seen but not heard" generation. A time when breastfeeding went out of vogue and evaporated milk replaced the all important DHA rich breast milk.

I feel that "freeze response" when I become vulnerable. In homeopathy school I volunteered to have my case taken by my class (about 30 MDs, DOs and NDs)...stupid me....this was just about the time the tremors began). to my own suprise when I got up in the front of the class (that I was previously a happy and very verbal particpant in) I froze deep down inside - the tension in the room was palpable and thick- all my tension...i felt deeply humiliated and all those docs and a worldclass homeopath - well - the prescription was cannabis indica (homeopathic)- which didn't seem to help much although it may have as i think that everything we do to help ourselves goes towards our evolution even if at the time it doesn't feel that way. Then there was the time I called into talk to Caroline Myss on hayhouse radio (an audience of hundreds of thousands world wide) and i asked her if she could help me identify where the fear was coming from and even Caroline, a worldclass medical intuitive seemed a bit dumbfounded. Its as if the boundaries that contain my soul were sort of like phosphorous....no boundaries.

md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (03-04-2011)