View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 02:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigogo View Post
This seems very promising. I love to see researchers looking at our body as more of an integrated whole rather than an aggregate of parts.

I am in Denver with my parents right now. I visited my mom for the first time yesterday at the nursing facility that is now her home as a person with Alzheimer's. She recognized me! - but that lasted less than a minute, with flashes of remembrance sparkling briefly throughout our three hour visit. All in all, I'd rather have PD, and I am happy to see hope through science in both of these horrible diseases.
Gosh Carey,

I am so sorry. we are so inextricably linked to our mothers....I'm sure some part of her was very aware of you even tho she has mentally checked out-hard noto to take it personally I'm sure

the Chinese have a saying "when the baby is sick treat the mother"....they view organs to have a hieracchy, i.e. the liver is mother to the heart - stomach is mother to the lungs and so forth. interesting that our mitochondrial DNA comes only from our mother....

sharilyn

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 03-04-2011 at 03:53 PM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote