View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Hmmmm let me think on your toxic waste dump!

It is possible to accumulate toxins and reach a critical mass... some are removed well when we are young...some are stored in fat cells, waiting to be released when you lose weight... etc.

I too was exposed to benzene and other solvents working in the chem labs. I did use a hood most of the time...but it was in the air alot. Once I was exposed to heavy xylol solvents in art school, and I did feel that one for about a week. But I never connected it to my feet/hands when I was in my early 30's.
That is when my thyroid started going south, so I just assumed it was that.

I might ask for some toxin tests when I go to the doctor on Mar 16th. But now I am pretty low in symptoms, so it might be a waste...I'll see what the doctor says then.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote