View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 08:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
1) How do the meds affect your arms in terms of the muscles clenching? That can really make them sore.

2) The inflammation possibility is real. I take silymarin and saw palmetto daily for that.
Thanks Rev - I started out with 1 25/100's 3 times a day - now I'm up to 25/250 2 times a day and sometimes on a bad day I take one before bedtime.

1. No clenching that I'm aware of. The sinemet helps. I also believe that my lack of handling my stress is a factor and after reading your posts it appears to be true of me. A lot of changes in my life the past 3 years.

2. As mentioned my wellness DR thought the inflammation could be there and she put me on some pharma grade CO10 1,000 mg a day along with Neuroflam 2 weeks ago - I have since stared taking tumeric - heard that could help and tart cherry juice concentrate and apple vinegar cider. Been trying to avoid foods that may aid in inflammation and taking more foods/supplements that could aid in suppressing inflammation.

While I am here - I last upped my dosage from 25/100's to 25/250's back in Nov. and it helped - also was real low in vit D and have upped that and both appeared to really make a difference but now I am afraid the sinemet may not be doing the job like it used to or there is something else going on - MY FEAR? How much sinemet can one take till there comes a time where I'm maxed out, if that is possible? - I fear there will be a day when my dosage will be real high and nowhere else to go!

Any thoughts on the potential high dosages?
BTW - no tremors at all - just stiffness and pain. Balance is ok - brain fog better than it used to be once I got off of sleeping pills

Thanks,
God bless
savedbygrace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote