View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I posted about Dr. Rhodes as a former patient trying to help other RSDers......it was not a spam post to make him look good or anything like that haha!!!.....honestly his treatments did not help me much, but I have met several people who had incredible life-changing results. He is extremely knowledgable about RSD. To me it didnt matter what his certifications are in.....it only matters how much he knows about it & how many RSD patients he has seen. I learned alot from him. Although it was very expensive, It was worth a try & I learned about the disease & how it works & ties into other symptoms......nothing else was working. That is just my truthful opinion as a former patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingforward View Post
In reference to the aforementioned Dr., you must not have been treated by him for RSD/CRPS.....sounds like a planted compliment for the Podiatrist (yes, a foot Dr.....who is NOT Board Certified for Pain Management).

All I can say is do your do diligence and speak to as many patients of his as possible for committing a lot of time and even more money to a treatment that is dubious at best.
firegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote