Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Update

I have know had my 6th Block and the last 2 didint work that well this one has taken the pain down a noch but of course it is not completely gone. I was speaking with the Dr. that does the blocks and he told me " that I need to start thinkin if the blocks are working well enough to keep doing them and that I should know that nothing will take the pain away completely just make it a little better " while speaking to him he said I may never be able to do my old job again and that I slowly need to ween of the PT, meds and blocks. I WAS SO CONFUSED.....this is my interpetation " GET OFF YOUR AZZ AND GO BACK TO WORK CAUSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN PAIN". I want to go back to work my fear is that the pain will have me calling in regularly and I will loose my job anyway as my profession is driving and I cant take pain meds while doing that. I also asked him where there other treatments and he said now was not the time to talk about it. At my last visit with the PM Dr. I left lookin cause he said to me that it will take a year but all this will go away saying like I wont have CRPS I'm not sure what to do If anyone can share I would appreciate it as although I dont post much I do read lots since I dont sleep well. I forgot to mention that I begin neurontin 7days ago and I'm not sure that is doing anything but I will continue as they said it takes a bit to reach right dosage. I know that Im all over the place, but thats where I am all over the place. THANKS FOR BEING HERE>
DreaB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote