View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
1. i'd drop the supps and see if that helps.
what exactly are you taking? any amino acids might be interfering with sinemet absorption in the intestine and crossing the BBB.

2. remember, what's important is how much dopamine reaches your brain, you have to figure out how to get a constant dosage into your blood and an adequate carbidopa level to keep all of the l-dopa from being broken down before it gets to your brain.

3. you have insignificant pain/rigidity in your fingers, legs, neck, back, etc?
Thanks soccertese for your thoughts...

1. My regiment - Up by 5AM - I take B6. Vit D, C, Seretone, Dopatone, COQ10, B12, Coral Calcium, NAC, Acidolphilus, Neuroflam, Cod Liver, Multivitamin, and Lypo-Speric GSH. Usually eat 4 raw eggs and OJ and water with apple cider vinegar, tart cherry juice concentrate, sea salt, and maybe a banana before I leave at 5:45 or so.

Get to work between 6-6:30 - take my sinemet at @ 8AM - eat celery, carrots, maybe another banana. Lunch at 11:30 or so and then sinemet at 2PM. I do ok till next morning but lately been taking a bit of sinemet at 7 PM or so. I even feel ok in morning without any sinemet for almost 12 hours. At night I take the Sereton, Dopatone, COQ10, and Neuroflam again.

2. I will work on this - makes sense - probably need work in this area.

3. Pain mostly in forearms/wrist - stiffness in fingers, legs, and neck. My right side/arm is the worse but I've had some surgeries on my arm years back before I was dx - they were trying to find out why I had pain in my right forearm and wrist!

Hope this helps - any input would be appreciated -

Thanks again

God bless
savedbygrace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote