View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Please pray for my little sister, Cindy

Hello, Everyone.
Thank you for all the prayers and support for my late husband, Mel. Now I need your prayers for my sister, Cindy. She has non-hodgkins lymphoma as primary CNS tumor of the brain. It started in cerebellum and is now overtaking brainstem.
She had been in and out of a coma, with no ability to swallow, and on feeding tube with oxygen. She was blasted with 2 rounds of methotrexate and very high levels of prednisone per her husband's wishes as of last week.
Last nite, doctors declared her terminal with palliative care only: oxygen and morphine. She probably has a few days to a few weeks left and will be staying in the hospital.
Her husband told me that while she was still semi lucid before first round of chemo that she was very afraid to die, so no one wants to give her permission to go. When I was up there, before her husband showed up in AM, I took it upon myself to do so. I phrased it as: if you want to fight to heal that is ok. But if you get too tired and just want to go to sleep, that is ok too.
She needs prayers for a quick and painless death and prayers that she will not be afraid. Thank you so much, Cat
catloucle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-05-2011)