View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This issue is very upsetting to me personally and in itself scares me very much.

I am struggling and have been since 2004, Chronic Pain that already is so difficult for others who are not experiencing chronic pain and in my experience often am or feel very sterotyped or the media prints such articles and adds to the existing stuggle for those who do take the narcotic medications as prescribed and as a last resort when unable to have any type of corrective surgery.

I am prescribed Methadone, Oxycodone HCL, MS Contin (time released brand of Morphine Sulfate), and take on a daily basis as my only option to be relieved of cronic pain, yet still be experiencing pain with the three, I have not achieved euphoria from any of these medications, and still I face the 'look' from some who giggle and snicker indicating I am surely high as a kite at all times, and battle to remain independant living and pray to god that truth will be with those who have as I a genuine need for these medications that they not be taken off market or denied or discontinued due to 'recreational users' and the media placing the unknown in such situations.
Idiopathic_Human is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote