View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Pam

i can appreciate how stressful this all is. not saying i know, coz i don't, but i can try to immagine and even that is like... whoa.

whn you said you wish it were already over. hold that thought. i mean, keep in mind that no matter what, whether jackie stays home, goes and loves it, goes and hates it...... there is a definite time frame for this trip, and it WILL ALL BE OVER after that, and you WILL all recover.

yeah i could see eating ativan on a day like that. don't worry about it. it doesn't sound like you over-use it at all. don't suffer needlessly. when you say a couple ativans i wondered if you meant over the course of the day or how close together. if you have flexibility in how you can use them, then take a higher dose if that's what you need.

i take it too but mine are a higher dosage - indeed, sometimes i only need half, and i go with that. on the flip side, sometimes i need more than one and unless i am in a situation where alertness has to win out over residual anxiety, i will take what i think i need to reel me in, rather than take a little, then a little more, etc.

i find that using the "right" dose one time, is more effective, than using lots of mini doses.

----------------------------

i hope, for jackie, that he decides he wants to go to sea world, and that he is able to enjoy it.

and if he goes, i wonder, for you, if there is any way someone can call you from the field trip, and let you know how he is doing. i really think if you knew he was having a blast you might breathe easier. and if you knew he wasn't you wouldn't feel any worse than knowing nothing at all.

well, that's my 2.5 mg, i mean cents....

sending good thoughts

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-07-2011), OhKay (03-08-2011)