View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My symptoms are:

-I feel out of it almost all the time, like I'm not really experiencing things fully.
-Occasional anxiety, it's worse on days I feel especially out of it.
-About once or twice a month I'll have trouble falling asleep
-I get very fatigued and sleepy at different periods of the day, but usually if I rest a bit or eat something I can get over it in about an hour or so.
-Uncomfortable sensitiveness sometimes. It's hard to explain, sometimes if something is touching me but it's not in my line of sight, it will start to bother me until I look at or touch it.

"Feeling normal" to me is still feeling a bit out of it, but a lot less than I normally do. I don't get fatigued or get that "uncomfortable sensitiveness." No anxiety at all, almost like if I just continued on that path for a few more days that I'd be completely fine again.

But usually I'll "feel normal" for two days, but at the end of the second day I just start feeling crappy again. It's a strange cycle, but I mean a few days after my accident I felt better than my "normal" period for a week straight, so this gives me hope for recovering again.

I was hoping in not getting tied up in therapies or medicine and simply depending on living healthy and resting to get better.
AlexNew is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote