View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 10:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi Di, no injuries that caused this. And no explanation of how I got this other than possible RSI over the years. Yes my right side is dominant and is the worst. I suppose doing more things with my left hand for the past year could be the culprit?
How's a person supposed to function tho? My hubby is awesome and helps me tremendously. Now the financial burden is all on him since I had to stop working. I know he loves me deeply but I feel like I need something to make me feel worthwhile.
I can't imagine having this on both sides as, just the right side has been bad enough.
I am debating on surgery at this point, just need to come to some decisions on who and where.
I went to Denver for diagnosis last year. The Doctor was great, I got my diagnosis. I followed his advice, except that after 4 mos of Phys Therapy I plateaued and more neuro symptoms set in. I began contacting him on what to do next, which took 3 months to finally get a reply. ( come back and be reevaluated) I'm not sure that's his usual ways or what? I am very disappointed with i felt just a return call was not out of the question.
So now here I am, went to 1 of the best, spent all that money, and may have to settle for having surgery by a local surgeon.
ihtos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote