View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy027 View Post
I had three carpal tunnel surgeris that did nthing for mine. In fact it is worse now then ever and other nerve injuries became worse too after bieng undiagnosed before the surgeries.
That is why i have put this off for almost a year now. I am afraid that it wont help and that it will do more harm than good. However the hand and arm pain is becoming so bad, i am becoming desperate. I know i will still have pain that radiates to my piny and ring finger cause, i have some type of ulnar nerve involvement with the tennis elbow diagnosis. The EMG show severe median nerve damage most cosistent with carpal tunnel,,,and that all it showed, even though my entire arm was done, and the tennis elbow did not even show on EMG. I have the frozen shoulders syndrome as well. That was one of my first symptoms. I had it for a year and a half now. Recent MRI of the shoulders shows bursitis, as that is what showed in an x ray a year and a half ago. So this bursitis is not going away. I took dexamethasone for it in the past with no relief. I
was told to do a hand crawl up the wall with my hand, for the frozen shoulder/ bursitis , it didnt work. My shoulders hurt so bad i cry every day. The shoulders make knocking noise and crepitus, like a bone against bone noise. I take percocet, tizanadine, ibuprofen, naproxen, i was just changed from neurotin to lyrica, but i think i like the neurotin better, tramadol. Topically i have tried icey hot, flexall, blue emu, aspercreme, biofreeze, and therma patches. thanks for ur input on the carpal tunnel. Martina

Last edited by martina; 03-07-2011 at 11:42 AM.
martina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote