View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
If the EMG/NCV testing shows positive for carpal tunnel then most likely you do have it. called Double crush and /or triple crush.

Have you had therapy for the CT already and no improvement at all?

It is so hard to say for certain if a CT release will resolve the hand pain or if it is partially due to the TOS also, it's such a fuzzy line...

I used to have sharp stabbing, cramping pains in the backs of my hands- they also never fell asleep like CT usually does.

If you can tell about the pain in your hands maybe we can help
Yes my EMG/NCV test is positive for severe median nerve damage, most consistent with carpal tunnel. I have the positive electircal shock sensations when you tap on my inner wrist, shocks go to thumb, ring, and middle finger. It goes numb, especially at night,, and there is pain. The palm gets like a mottled look to it. Yes i have been diagnosed with the double/ or triple crush in both arms. My left is worse than my right though. It is so painful i just want to cut off my left arm most days. The hands get cold too, almost all the time,, they are cold. I dont know if the carpal tunnel release will give me any pain relief but i am getting desperate. Martina
martina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote