View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 12:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Changes in my life

Life has not been the same since involving in the accident on 11/11/2009. Sudden sharp pain and burning pain has been keeping me accompany 24/7. Was given an official diagnosis Stating that i have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) type 2 on 05/10/10 almost a year later; by the pain management Dr. Since then visiting to the pain management Dr., pain psychology and pain physiotherapist has been part of my life. Used to be a foodie, enjoy hunting declicios food; enjoy cooking and get my family members to be my geninny pigs wahahaha...., gathering and partying with friend in night spot such as St.James or having BBQ session followed by mahjong session and traveling to Genting Highland to enjoy the cool weather, to gamble and most importantly able to speed driving at 160 to 180 throughout the trip^^. Now it's totally different, has been trying hard to regain my life my lifestyle with the management of my pain with a 30% plus improvement. It's difficult, it's tough...... Has been living in pain riding on a pain roller coastal. To be honest I have totally lost the interest of staying alive; don't even mention about going back to my old lifestyle. Pain medications I am taking did help to reduce my pain but there are side effects. Taking my medications after dinner I will starts to walk in a manner as if I am drunk and by 9pm plus I am being knock out by drowsiness, if I take the medication too late, I will be very stone in the morning till noon. Pain medications don't always wins the battle. If pain monster wins, I have to endure the excitement of pain till the pain dies off on its own for 4 to 5hours my emotions my thought will be totally controlled by this monster. The worst is when it gets so painful that my tears starts to activate suicide thoughts will join in the fun. I don't*know when I will be totally defeated in this war. Lol...... No life at all. I wanted encouragements from my family and my friends but I don't have the courage to open up. Every time whenever I wanted to open my mouth to tell my family members I ended up swallowing my words. Afraid to bring disturbance to them leading them to join my misery.
whitetara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote