View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Good Day Ladies,
I was diagnosed about a month ago now with MG and am on the Mestinon roller coaster ride trying to find the right doses and fighting terrible abdominal pains and gas. I had a fundoplication wrap about 16 years ago so for me burping is almost unheard of so when the gas gets bad its very uncomfortable until it passes..
Anyway I found the allergy talk of interest since I have fought allergies all my life - I am currently into year 10 of taking shots for that. Funny, but for several years I thought the MG symptoms were from allergies until it got much worse... Low B12 was part of the culprit...
I always seem to have worse times during winter months and indoor allergies are always bad. I seem to fight chronic sore throats - yet now when I look back my MG symptooms were almost always better when I had little to no sore throats, so, I am wondering if I can gain some improvements now by trying to single out food groups that may ba contributing thanks to your chit chat?
I appreciate the talk and find it interesting that few men seem to be active in contributing, however MG seems to be more prevalent in women and that could be a factor... I am still working but not sure how long that may last - day by day for now....
Smokey56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (03-08-2011)