View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 04:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve6561 View Post
Hello, I am a new member. I am 25 years old, and was recently diagnosed with RSD. It developed in my right wrist after a blunt force trauma. It seems like it is moving up my arm and into my shoulder and even my neck/cheek area. The pain is only getting worse. As of right now, I am on Lortab 7.5mg(2 tabs every 4 hrs.), and neurontin 300mg(3x daily). These meds help some, but are already starting to lose their effectiveness. This injury happened at work, so it is a W/C case. They are prolonging the treatment by taking their sweet time to approve when I am referred out to a different doc. I was told that immediate action should've already taken place, but obviously it hasn't. What should I do? I am already to the point of having anxiety attacks, not to mention being depressed all day long because I am in severe pain, and not much is being done! Can anyone out there please give me some advice?
Hey Steve, It does get better at times, but it CAN and WILL travel through your body. You mentioned you were on neurontin 300mg 3x daily, try to see if they can increase that for you and ask them about Stelate Ganglion Blocks to see if that may help you.
hopes edge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote