View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 06:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Will B6 help the burning pain from neuropathy?

Dear Mrs. D,

I am excited to be a member of this board. I find your information on vitamins and supplements to be very valuable. I'm truly amazed at how learned you are, and so willing to help others, thank you for that.

About 6 months ago, I read something about too much B6 causing neuropathy so I stopped taking B complex and my multivitamin because it also contained B6. In the B category I was only taking sublingual B12 and Benfotiamine (B1). I don't understand everything that's posted here but I think I should start taking my multi again with 3mg of B6 because the burning pain from my neuropathy seems to have gotten worse. I will go for blood work and check my B6 and zinc (zinc was low at one time). Should I take the P5P along with my multi or should I get a B complex?

I spoke with you in another forum about aspirin which I discontinued and will now heed your advice about taking Alka Seltzer with aspirin. My neuropathy is idiopathic, and I truly believe it could be caused by vitamin deficiences. Thank you sooo much for your expertise and your time.....Rosie xo
Rosie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote