View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 08:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default light for the mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsnNumbers View Post
I said in my first post , I am not having spells. I know what they are; I've had them my entire life. I am not having them now. It's been quite literally years.

IF and WHEN I make the decision to medicate myself, I will make the decision, period.

I am trying to connect with people and talk with them and find out about their experiences here
I can see you now. I have been having large numbers of spiritual experiences since December 1999 which came to a head on mid-winter solstace 2010 on the morning of the red moon when I found myself in a realm of omniscience where I looked upon the face of the father in the prescence of the Christ Jesus. When in this state of consciousness Ihad my first experience of laying out the waters(pure spirit) on which worlds are created. Is this the sort of answers you were looking for. If so you should get in touch. My name is Alan Donald Kennedy of the clan Kennedy, third son of James P Kennedy. If you are familiar with your Nostradamus prophecies you'll know what I'm trying to tell you. May peace be with you
the dove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote