View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i too am very sad for your loss. my mom passed in 2004 and i miss her every day. time helps, but know she truly is in heaven rejoicing with the Angels.
my heart is with you.
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy55 View Post
I just wanted to let all of you know that my Mom passed away on Saterday the 5th of March. She had been dx with Alzheimer's for the last 4-5 years. Call it a gut feeling,I went over to Dad's&Mom's condo around 11:00a.m. My Mom was gasping for air! Being in the nursing field for more than 25 year's,I called the VNA nurse that was on call. I told her to come over right away. When she arrived she gave my Mom some pain med's under her tongue.It seemed to calm Mom down(meaning she was no longer gasping to breath) Then the nurse said if there are any family member's who live near here they better get over here ASAP! Within 15-20 min,Mom took her last breath. We all knew that this was coming,however one is never quite prepared! I know that she is in a better place now! I have been crying so much that I can't even see strait! I need all your prayer's right now for are whole family! Love To All-Breezy55