Thread: Possible MG
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 03:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi and happy You found this site great info

Hi, im going on 39 yrs with generalized mg now, onset at 14 yrs old and i never get tired of learning new info about mg and others newly with yet i hope i give positive feed back to see that we can take on the days with it even if some are more challening then other days - some days are yahoo's some are boohoo's this site gives great feed back and good answers ,i frist had the double vision at 14 i dont recall blood test givien to me i know i had to go get a brain scan they thought i had a tumor( then went and got glasses to see if it corrected the double vision nope just see 4 x's now, the nuero had me do vison test on a board with these markers to see how far i would see form side to side with a patch on one eye and in 1974 they did not do the needle above the eye brow- i dont even know whats that called , i acutally forgot what they gave me but it made my eye lid rise up and then they said yep mg, then 2 yrs later i got thymectamy, i do get prism in my glasses now and it helps a lot, , and at times it is scarey to read what people are going thru especially if one is not going thru that but all we can do is be as posoitve as we can going thru it and help others and let them know nobodyy is alone..

nevadabound is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
n8swife (03-08-2011)