View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default False-Positive Urinalyisis

hi everyone, this is my first post since finding the board; I hope this is the right place for this topic. I don't know why I had a false-pos and I don't know what to do. I could use ANY help.

briefly, this is my situation (please feel free to ask me any questions you might have):

About 10/2009 I was referred to a Pain Clinic by my neurologist. I've had appointments every month to 2 months. I've never had, nor been, a problem. During that time I've also been asked to leave a 'sample' numerous times. I've always complied and there's never been a problem.

My last appointment was in Jan. with a follow up appointment this month, March. About 2 weeks ago (mid-Feb) I received a letter stating I was terminated because my urinalyisis showed something in addition to the medications I was prescribed !! I've called several times but have not yet received a callback.

I've have no history of any type of substance abuse whatsoever. The only medications I take are the two prescribed by my doctor there, oxycontin and oxycodone and I've recently started taking adderall again. that's it !!

I don't know what else to say - I don't know what else might be pertinent. Anyone????
snafu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote