View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 11:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default T.l.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsnNumbers View Post
I said in my first post , I am not having spells. I know what they are; I've had them my entire life. I am not having them now. It's been quite literally years.

IF and WHEN I make the decision to medicate myself, I will make the decision, period.

I am trying to connect with people and talk with them and find out about their experiences here
I also have it on the absolutely highest authority that when the kingdom comes they will cure epilepsy and I mean the highest authority. The ancient ones, the first ever stars created as the universe/galaxy was created were the seven stars of Ursa Minor that rotate around polaris, the first and the last, the alpha and the omega. The revelation says the seven stars are the seven angels of the seven churches, Ursa minor. You temporal lobe epileptics should have pieced this together by now. Thier on thier way. Am I the only temporal lobe epileptic that received the holy grail? I thought we all would have my brothers and sisters. Save me a dance at the wedding. love and peace to you all. Alan Donald Kennedy
the dove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote