Thread: Funny Simon Cat
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face

Yep.... if she is on the warm spot, you cannot have it.

Our late girls did that to me upNorth all the time. It gets cool at night up there.

I have a photo in fact of this:
By the time I get back from the outhouse, they are settled in.
This pic was taken with my night features on my camera. It was just dawn with the sun coming in, about 5:30am.

The year I injured my left leg, I couldn't walk well or get in or out of bed well, and I was really strung out. It was the year of Katrina too. Late August. I hobbled out to the outhouse and Sheba took over the bed. When I tried to move her, she BIT me across the palm! I remember just losing it and blubbering away. It was like a last straw of pain for me. When we got back after Labor day, I finally went to PT and it got much better with ultrasound and IFc. But that time Simon's Cat would not be funny at all.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 11-29-2011 at 07:19 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (03-10-2011), Kitty (03-09-2011)