View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thank you for all the responses, even if you didnt answer the poll. Guess I should pick better questions huh? lol. Years ago when I really struggled with tummy issues I had so many blame it on stress, or diet, or lifestyle, or virus' and when I would show them my diet diary, they said "oh!" and then I asked why if I am stressed EVERY day, why does this only happen now and again? nothing changed but the tummy and oh yea my feet are tingly. My lifestyle? omg! are you kidding? I go to work, I come home. We are not bar flies, nor are we world travelers. and how many virus' can I have that are exactly the same each time? Follow the same pattern and then relieve itself? So, many chalked me up to a stress head. it was maddening to know something else was going on and to not be taken seriously.

While it has taken literally decades to get someone to start connecting the dots, the answer just feels right. it makes sense, it follows the proper pattern. If it was just stress, it would have been relieved by stress interventions or would have gone away completely with my retirement from my job (which I loved)

Isnt it funny how you just know that what you are being told doesnt fit? even if its by an expert or someone really smart about these things. You listen for awhile and hope for the magic words, but when you leave their office you shake your head saying "he didnt understand"

Thanks for listening.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
daisy.girl (03-09-2011), Koala77 (03-10-2011), tkrik (03-09-2011)