Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 11:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm so glad my story could help her understand the pain you were dealing with! I know how that is to try to explain to people and they just look at you like theres no way this is possible blank expressions.

No major is not medical field but rather in communications! Although looking back at school I wish it were in the medical field all because of TN & I know there has to be a reason for it & someone has got to figure it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
wow Sadie I love your post ... so much so I just had my daughter read it she is 20 and on spring break right now (2ed year of college. ) Both of us are very glad your pain free . Was sad for her to read that someone young like you had to deal with all kinds of pain her mom did .She was able to really get a good take on things from someone very close to her age. the ending is the best.
and YES the Dr you mentioned is a very good Doctor who also dose PNS which is what I have . NOT by him but I know others who have had that Doctor for MVD and PNS , all good endings for them so far
Thanks for sharing your journey and may you continue to stay pain free for ever more.
PEACE
BMW

ps can I ask your major is it in the medical field?? mine is going for bio medical engineering
sadie324 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (03-09-2011)