Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raglet View Post
it's good on both counts - not having motor issues, and not getting any worse. I have sensorimotor neuropathy, and each time I have tests it has progressed (but I don't need tests to tell me that).

Still, having stable tests doesn't mean it's going away which isn't good news ....

Raglet
I know its not going away to. But, I didn't ask if the tests were worse than last time. Seeing another neuro in the interim who was sure that I had SFN which I challenged and had a punch biopsy that was essentially normal, then he blamed my symptoms on osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. So, going back to the original neuro who initially tested me was my best move. He discovered that the interim neuro never bothered to test my feet and that is the worst area that I experience my symptoms. Anyway, I'm anxious for the results to come in and see what, if anything they show.

In the interim, my forearm has been siezing up on me which is a new symptom. If I try to write, the muscles get bound up so tight and its so painful. I've complained of this to my pain management doctor and to the neuro so I need to ask about it again when I see him for the results. I don't know if he'll want to do an EMG/NCV on it or not. Some days I feel like theres no end to this stuff...
EE03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote