View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi 72 -nice to meet you, thank you so much for responding. you've given me a place to start. I had no idea - i've never thought twice about it when leaving a sample. now i'm going over and over my last apt in a new light. this is all mind numbing - doesn't help my frustration and anger either.

as far as their contract, there's nothing regarding otc. it's hard to believe anyone could or would put in such a restriction. is that done because there are so many that can cause a false pos?

as far as possible causes, i would say the benedryl i take sometimes (i don't know if it's dextromethorphan) but, it's for allergy, not cold or cough. also, at least one prior test time i'd taken a benedryl the night before. i remember this because the nurse had asked what i'd taken, prescribed and otc, which hadn't happened with prior testing. i would think it would have shown up in urine as an opioid.. (!!)
--btw, it's beyond me too why anyone would take this as a recreational drug. what 'high'? just causes me drymouth and drowsiness--

otc that i'd just started taking were a B complex, folic acid, liquid B and Biotin. i thought maybe adderal because i'd recently starting taking it again but that would show as amphetamine not opioid. the only other thing that stands out as different than prior testing was their new(er) testing system (w/different cups).

i'm going to check out the links you sent next-thank you. i apologize for rambling on here. i'm thinking and writing outloud. i realize i'm not the only person this has happened to, nonetheless, it's so upsetting in more ways than one, the worst, for me, being accused of lying.

snafu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote