View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 02:01 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi jan!

Wow, I was at once on 1800mg lyrica, vicodin, valium, and such, and then 3000mg neurontin and morphine and more.... and this is all before the doc finally said he thought I would be the perfect candidate for one of these procedures. I am amazed they are taking what I was told is the final solution for all of my stuff without giving you more up front to explain what is going on......

Well, anyway, mine was an outpatient surgery for the Trial done by my physiatrist and the company rep team tagging in my back while I was essentially awake, being told, "Now, don't move".... but it all went well, then I was in recovery and hog heaven because I could tell right away it was working for my situation, and I so badly wanted off of the drugs.

You need a heart to heart with the doc to make sure and for certain all of your questions are asked and answered. I typed them out took them in and asked them with my patient abiding doc... one cool guy. One of my heroes.

So, time to get the doc to listen to you and talk before jumping on an OR table.

Pray all goes well for you Jan,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (03-10-2011)